NCERT Solutions For Class 1 to 12- CBSE Free PDF Download
NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to 12 are prepared by our subject experts to provide accurate and easy solutions for all the problems covered in the NCERT textbooks. The NCERT Solutions by CoolGyan provide a complete explanation of problems, in PDF format, to help the students of all Classes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12, to attain the right approach for precisely answering the textbook questions. Our NCERT Solutions cover primary grades, Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 as well as secondary and higher secondary grades, Classes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
The NCERT Solutions of NCERT Book at CoolGyan develop a strong conceptual base in students which plays a major role in the later stages to prepare successfully for the competitive exams. We provide detailed answers to NCERT problems where the students can readily prepare all the concepts covered in the syllabus of their respective classes in a much better and effective way and to crack the toughest competitive exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, AIMS etc.
We have also provided keynotes after every chapter with the detailed summary, important formulas and well-illustrated examples touching all the necessary topics explained in the textbooks. The students seeking the answers of questions present in the books of NCERT can now put their search to stop. These solutions of NCERT textbooks are prepared after excessive research, making it one of the best solution materials available on the internet. It provides a step-by-step explanation to every question given in the textbooks. The NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to 12 can also prove to be of valuable aid to students in their home assignments and preparation of boards and competitive exams as well.
The NCERT, National Council of Educational Research and Training, is a government organization that is set up to assist the qualitative improvement in school education in India. The curriculum & textbooks prescribed by NCERT is followed by CBSE board as well as some state boards schools such as UP Board, MP Board, Gujarat Board, Bihar, Uttarakhand etc.
NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to 12 in PDF | Subject list
The solutions showcased in the given resource cover all the necessary aspects of the NCERT Syllabus. The examination authorities of competitive as well as board exams have clearly emphasized the importance of textbooks. The syllabus of these exams is mapped with the NCERT books therefore, the students can expect a lot of questions taken directly from these textbooks.
Class 12 NCERT Solutions
If one is looking for the perfect NCERT Solutions for Class XII, then CoolGyan is the right place to download the Class 12 subjects chapter-wise in PDF format. Here are the Subject-wise NCERT solved solutions:
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy
- ☛NCERT Solutions Class 12 Economics
- ☛NCERT Solutions Class 12 Commerce
Class 11 NCERT Solutions
Get the accurate NCERT Solutions for Class XI here at CoolGyan. Download the Class 11 chapter-wise solutions for all subjects in PDF format. Below is the list of Subject-wise NCERT solved solutions for 11th standard:
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies
- ☛NCERT Solutions Class 11 Economics
- ☛NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics
- ☛NCERT Solutions Class 11 Commerce
Class 10 NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class X is available here on CoolGyan website. Students can easily download the solutions for Class 10 subjects in PDF format for all the chapters. Click on the links provided below for 10th standard NCERT solutions;
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science
Class 9 NCERT Solutions
Students, preparing for the exams, can get here perfect NCERT Solutions for Class IX, only with CoolGyan, which they can download easily in PDF format for Maths and Science subjects, chapter-wise. Click on the below-given links for Subject-wise NCERT solved solutions:
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science
Class 8 NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class VIII students are made available here for the preparation of exams. CoolGyan provides Class 8 Maths and Science subjects, chapter-wise solutions in PDF format. One can download the PDFs easily by clicking the links given below for Subject-wise NCERT solved solutions:
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English
- ☛NCERT Solutions Class 8 Social science
Class 7 NCERT Solutions
CoolGyan is providing free PDFs of NCERT Solutions for Class VII for students so that they can download them and practice well for exams. The NCERT solved solutions are available for Maths and Science subjects, chapter-wise in the links given below.
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English
- ☛NCERT Solutions Class 7 Social science
Class 6 NCERT Solutions
CoolGyan is providing perfect NCERT Solutions for Class VI for the subjects of Maths and Science. Students can get the PDF format of chapter-wise NCERT solved solutions for both the major subjects in the below-given links.
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English
- ☛NCERT Solutions Class 6 Social science
Class 5 NCERT Solutions
Students preparing for final exams can refer to NCERT Solutions for Class V to do preparations for Maths and Science subjects, chapter-wise. CoolGyan is providing free downloadable PDF formats for NCERT solved solutions for 5th standard, given here:
Class 4 NCERT Solutions
To get NCERT Solutions for Class IV for Maths and Science subjects, visit CoolGyan. Here, the students will get PDF format for all the chapter-wise NCERT solved solutions, which they can practise for the exams. Go through the links given below for respective subjects.
Class 3 NCERT Solutions
Log-on to CoolGyan to get the NCERT Solutions for Class III for Maths, EVS and English. Here, students can download the chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for the subjects mentioned below without any difficulties.
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Evs
- ☛NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English
Class 2 NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class II for Maths and English are available here at CoolGyan to help students practice well for their exams. Click on the links given below to get the answers for the respective subjects.
Class 1 NCERT Solutions
Visit CoolGyan to avail the NCERT Solutions for Class I, Maths, and English. These solutions can be downloaded for free from the links provided below.
NCERT Chapter Wise Solutions – Download Free PDF
The Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Classes 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th have been provided in the links below. Go through the NCERT Books Solutions to get hold of the methods of answering the questions.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths
Class 12 is considered to be the most crucial year for the students. To come out with flying colours, the students should make it a habit to practise daily, by solving questions available in the NCERT textbook for Mathematics, Class 12. To evaluate the answers given by the students, accurate chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 12 maths is available in the following links.
- Chapter 1: Relations and Functions
- Chapter 2: Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 3: Matrices
- Chapter 4: Determinants
- Chapter 5: Continuity and Differentiability
- Chapter 6: Application of Derivatives
- Chapter 7: Integrals
- Chapter 8: Application of Integrals
- Chapter 9: Differential Equations
- Chapter 10: Vector Algebra
- Chapter 11: Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 12: Linear Programming
- Chapter 13: Probability
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics
Physics is a subject that contains numerical problems to solve, along with the theoretical question answers. To understand the concept used in solving each question of physics, it is necessary to solve the NCERT questions and practise. The NCERT Solutions for all the questions of the NCERT textbook is given in the links below to help understand the actual method of solving the problems.
- Chapter 1: Electric Charges and Fields
- Chapter 2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Chapter 3: Current Electricity
- Chapter 4: Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Chapter 5: Magnetism and Matter
- Chapter 6: Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7: Alternating Current
- Chapter 8: Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10: Wave Optics
- Chapter 11: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Chapter 12: Atoms
- Chapter 13: Nuclei
- Chapter 14: Semiconductor Electronics
- Chapter 15: Communication Systems
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
With both organic and inorganic compounds to learn, answering the Class 12 NCERT questions is often a big task for the students of Class 12. To make the process of answering the questions of NCERT textbook nothing less a cakewalk, the subject experts have provided the best possible NCERT solutions.
- Chapter 1 The Solid State
- Chapter 2 Solutions
- Chapter 3 Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4 Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5 Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6 General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7 p-Block Elements
- Chapter 8 d and f Block Elements
- Chapter 9 Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11 Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12 Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13 Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chapter 14 Biomolecules
- Chapter 15 Polymers
- Chapter 16 Chemistry in Everyday life
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
Biology is a subject that contains a lot of confusing terms, diagrams and concepts. To score exceptionally well in the CBSE Class 12 examination of biology, the students should write the solutions to the point. In order to help the students write the solutions as per the examination point of view, we have provided the NCERT solutions to help them in understanding the proper method of answering a question asked.
- Chapter 1 Reproduction in Organisms
- Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter 3 Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4 Reproductive Health
- Chapter 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7 Evolution
- Chapter 8 Human Health and Diseases
- Chapter 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Chapter 10 Microbes in Human Welfare
- Chapter 11 Biotechnology Principles and Processes
- Chapter 12 Biotechnology: and its Application
- Chapter 13 Organisms and Populations
- Chapter 14 Ecosystem
- Chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter 16 Environmental Issues
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths
The solutions for the Class 11 Maths are provided in the links below. Download and practise these NCERT solutions to get hold of the complex topics in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Chapter 1: Sets
- Chapter 2: Relations and Functions
- Chapter 3: Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 4: Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Chapter 5: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 6: Linear Inequalities
- Chapter 7: Permutations and Combinations
- Chapter 8: Binomial Theorem
- Chapter 9: Sequences and Series
- Chapter 10: Straight Lines
- Chapter 11: Conic Sections
- Chapter 12: Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 13: Limits and Derivatives
- Chapter 14: Mathematical Reasoning
- Chapter 15: Statistics
- Chapter 16: Probability
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics
Students of CBSE start learning physics as one main subject from Class 11, and hence, they might find it difficult to answer the questions in the right manner. In order to help the students in solving this problem, we have provided the chapter-wise NCERT solutions in the links given below.
- Chapter 1 Physical World
- Chapter 2 Units and Measurement
- Chapter 3 Motion in a Straight Line
- Chapter 4 Motion in a Plane
- Chapter 5 Laws of Motion
- Chapter 6 Work, Energy and Power
- Chapter 7 System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Chapter 8 Gravitation
- Chapter 9 Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Chapter 10 Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Chapter 11 Thermal Properties of Matter
- Chapter 12 Thermodynamics
- Chapter 13 Kinetic Theory
- Chapter 14 Oscillations
- Chapter 15 Waves
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
At CoolGyan, the subject experts provide the solutions for all the questions available in the NCERT textbook, in the simplest and easy-to-understand format. These solutions for each chapter can be accessed by clicking on the following links.
- Chapter 1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chapter 2 Structure of Atom
- Chapter 3 Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chapter 4 Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chapter 5 States of Matter
- Chapter 6 Thermodynamics
- Chapter 7 Equilibrium
- Chapter 8 Redox Reactions
- Chapter 9 Hydrogen
- Chapter 10 s-Block Elements
- Chapter 11 p-Block Elements
- Chapter 12 Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Chapter 13 Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 14 Environmental Chemistry
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology
Students of Class 11 are often confused when it comes to choosing the right way of answering the questions from the NCERT textbooks. To avoid this confusion, the subject experts at CoolGyan have provided the best possible solutions for each question, which can be viewed and downloaded from the links given below.
- Chapter 1 The Living World
- Chapter 2 Biological Classification
- Chapter 3 Plant Kingdom
- Chapter 4 Animal Kingdom
- Chapter 5 Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Chapter 6 Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Chapter 7 Structural Organisation in Animals
- Chapter 8 Cell The Unit of Life
- Chapter 9 Biomolecules
- Chapter 10 Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Chapter 11 Transport in Plants
- Chapter 12 Mineral Nutrition
- Chapter 13 Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Chapter 14 Respiration in Plants
- Chapter 15 Plant Growth and Development
- Chapter 16 Digestion and Absorption
- Chapter 17 Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Chapter 18 Body Fluids and Circulation
- Chapter 19 Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Chapter 20 Locomotion and Movement
- Chapter 21 Neural Control and Coordination
- Chapter 22 Chemical Coordination and integration
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
CoolGyan is providing the well explained and easy to learn NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths to help the students of CBSE in scoring high as well as in understanding the problem-solving method. Solving the NCERT questions as many times as possible will enhance the confidence level in the students appearing for the Class 10 board exams.
- Chapter 1: Real Numbers
- Chapter 2: Polynomials
- Chapter 3: Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4: Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5: Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6: Triangles
- Chapter 7: Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8: Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9: Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10: Circles
- Chapter 11: Constructions
- Chapter 12: Area Related to Circles
- Chapter 13: Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14: Statistics
- Chapter 15: Probability
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science is available to download in the following links. These solutions will help the students in understanding the answers to questions available in the NCERT textbook thoroughly.
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 Life Processes
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 Light Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 The Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12 Electricity
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 Our Environment
- Chapter 16 Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
NCERT Solutions of Class 10 English
The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English are provided in the links below to help the students understand the concept behind each question, in a simpler and detailed way. These solutions are prepared by the subject experts at CoolGyan.
- Chapter 1 A Letter to God, Dust of Snow and Fire and Ice
- Chapter 2 Nelson Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom and A Tiger in the Zoo
- Chapter 3 Two Stories about Flying, How to Tell Wild Animals and The Ball Poem
- Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank and Amanda!
- Chapter 5 The Hundred Dresses–I
- Chapter 6 The Hundred Dresses–II and Animals
- Chapter 7 Glimpses of India and The Trees
- Chapter 8 Mijbil the Otter and Fog
- Chapter 9 Madam Rides the Bus and The Tale of Custard the Dragon
- Chapter 10 The Sermon at Benares and For Anne Gregory
- Chapter 11 The Proposal
Class 10 English SupplementarySupplementary Textbook Moments Solutions:
- Chapter 1 – A Triumph of Surgery
- Chapter 2 – The Thief’s Story
- Chapter 3 – The Midnight Visitor
- Chapter 4 – A Question of Trust
- Chapter 5 – Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 6 – The Making of a Scientist
- Chapter 7 – The Necklace
- Chapter 8 – The Hack Driver
- Chapter 9 – Bholi
- Chapter 10 – The Book That Saved the Earth
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science
The subject of social science is divided into 4 different sub-subjects in Class 10, namely History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. The chapter-wise solutions of all these various subjects under social science are given below:
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science History
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Geography
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Political Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science Economics
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths
Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths, for the students of CBSE, are given below. Click on the links given below to view the answers online as well as to download these solutions.
- Chapter 1: Number Systems
- Chapter 2: Polynomials
- Chapter 3: Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 4: Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 5: Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
- Chapter 6: Lines and Angles
- Chapter 7: Triangles
- Chapter 8: Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 9: Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
- Chapter 10: Circles
- Chapter 11: Constructions
- Chapter 12: Heron’s Formula
- Chapter 13: Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14: Statistics
- Chapter 15: Probability
NCERT Solution for Class 9 Science
The NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science are provided in the links below to help the students understand the concept behind each question, in a simpler and detailed way. These solutions are prepared by the subject experts at CoolGyan, keeping the examination point of view in mind.
- Chapter 1 Matter in Our Surroundings
- Chapter 2 Is Matter Around Us Pure
- Chapter 3 Atoms And Molecules
- Chapter 4 Structure Of The Atom
- Chapter 5 The Fundamental Unit Of Life
- Chapter 6 Tissues
- Chapter 7 Diversity in Living Organisms
- Chapter 8 Motion
- Chapter 9 Force And Laws Of Motion
- Chapter 10 Gravitation
- Chapter 11 Work and Energy
- Chapter 12 Sound
- Chapter 13 Why Do We Fall ill
- Chapter 14 Natural Resources
- Chapter 15 Improvement in Food Resources
NCERT Solutions of Class 9 English
The NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English are provided in the links below to help the students understand the concept behind each question, in a simpler and detailed way. These solutions are prepared by the subject experts at CoolGyan.
- Chapter 1 The Fun They Had and Poem – The Road Not Taken
- Chapter 2 The Sound of Music and Poem – Wind
- Chapter 3 The Little Girl and Poem – Rain on the Roof
- Chapter 4 A Truly Beautiful Mind and Poem – The Lake Isle of Innisfree
- Chapter 5 The Snake and the Mirror and Poem – A Legend of the Northland
- Chapter 6 My Childhood and Poem – No Men Are Foreign
- Chapter 7 Packing and Poem – The Duck and the Kangaroo
- Chapter 8 Reach for the Top and Poem – On Killing a Tree
- Chapter 9 The Bond of Love and Poem – The Snake Trying
- Chapter 10 Kathmandu and Poem – A Slumber Did My Spirit Seal
- Chapter 11 If I Were You
Class 9 English SupplementarySupplementary Textbook Moments Solutions:
- Chapter 1 – The Lost Child
- Chapter 2 – The Adventures of Toto
- Chapter 3 – Iswaran the Storyteller
- Chapter 4 – In the Kingdom of Fools
- Chapter 5 – The Happy Prince
- Chapter 6 – Weathering the Storm in Ersama
- Chapter 7 – The Last Leaf
- Chapter 8 – A House Is Not a Home
- Chapter 9 – The Accidental Tourist
- Chapter 10 – The Beggar
NCERT Solution for Class 9 Social Science
The subject of Class 9 Social Science is divided into 4 parts, History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. The chapter-wise solutions of the same have been enlisted below to help the students in browsing the solutions easier.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science History
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science Geography
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science Political Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science Economics
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths are given below. Download or view online all the solutions and prepare for the exams with the most appropriate answer for the questions available in the textbook.
- Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
- Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
- Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
- Chapter 5: Data Handling
- Chapter 6: Square and Square Roots
- Chapter 7: Cube and Cube Roots
- Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Chapter 10: Visualizing Solid Shapes
- Chapter 11: Mensuration
- Chapter 12: Exponents and Powers
- Chapter 13: Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Chapter 14: Factorization
- Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs
- Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science
The chapter-wise solutions for all the questions present in the NCERT textbook are given in the links below. Download and understand these NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science for better exam preparation.
- Chapter 1 Crop Production and Management
- Chapter 2 Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- Chapter 3 Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Chapter 4 Materials: Metals and Non Metals
- Chapter 5 Coal and Petroleum
- Chapter 6 Combustion and Flame
- Chapter 7 Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Chapter 8 Cell – Structure and Functions
- Chapter 9 Reproduction in Animals
- Chapter 10 Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- Chapter 11 Force and Pressure
- Chapter 12 Friction
- Chapter 13 Sound
- Chapter 14 Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 15 Some Natural Phenomena
- Chapter 16 Light
- Chapter 17 Stars and the Solar System
- Chapter 18 Pollution of Air and Water
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science
There are 3 subjects under the main subject of Social Science that is taught to the students of Class 8. Though there is only one examination that includes all the subjects, it is easier to learn these subjects separately. Keeping this in mind, the NCERT has provided 3 different textbooks for History, Geography and Civics, the chapter-wise solutions of which are given below.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History
- Chapter 1 – How, When and Where
- Chapter 2 – From Trade to Territory The Company Establishes Power
- Chapter 3 – Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4 – Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5 – When People Rebel 1857 and After
- Chapter 6 – Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Chapter 7 – Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 8 – Women, Caste and Reform
- Chapter 9 – The Making of the National Movement: 1870s–1947
- Chapter 10 – India After Independence
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics
- Chapter 1: The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2: Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3: Why Do We Need A Parliament
- Chapter 4: Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5: Judiciary
- Chapter 6: Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7: Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8: Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9: Public Facilities
- Chapter 10: Law and Social Justice
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English
The chapter-wise solutions for all the questions present in the NCERT textbook are given in the links below. Download and understand these NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English for better exam preparation.
Honeydew Textbook Solutions:
- Unit 1 – The Best Christmas Present in the World
- Unit 1 Poem – The Ant and the Cricket
- Unit 2 – The Tsunami
- Unit 2 Poem – Geography Lesson
- Unit 3 – Glimpses of the Past
- Unit 3 Poem – Macavity: The Mystery Cat
- Unit 4 – Bepin Choudhury’s Lapse of Memory
- Unit 4 Poem – The Last Bargain
- Unit 5 – The Summit Within
- Unit 5 Poem – The School Boy
- Unit 6 – This is Jody’s Fawn
- Unit 7 – A Visit to Cambridge
- Unit 7 Poem – When I set out for Lyonnesse
- Unit 8 – A Short Monsoon Diary
- Unit 8 Poem – On the Grasshopper and Cricket
- Unit 9 – The Great Stone Face – I
- Unit 10 – The Great Stone Face – II
Supplementary Textbook, It So Happened Solutions:
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths
Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths are given below. Download or view online all the solutions and learn the proper method of answering the questions, as per the examination point of view.
- Chapter 1: Integers
- Chapter 2: Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter 3: Data Handling
- Chapter 4: Simple Equations
- Chapter 5: Lines and Angles
- Chapter 6: The Triangles and Its Properties
- Chapter 7: Congruence of Triangles
- Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9: Rational Numbers
- Chapter 10: Practical Geometry
- Chapter 11: Perimeter and Area
- Chapter 12: Algebraic Expressions
- Chapter 13: Exponents and Powers
- Chapter 14: Symmetry
- Chapter 15: Visualising Solid Shapes
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science
Class 7 Science is the continuation of concepts learned in Class 6, and because of that, students often find it difficult to understand the points that are to be added in it. To help the students get rid of this difficulty, we have provided the chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science in the links below.
- Chapter 1 – Nutrition in Plants
- Chapter 2 – Nutrition in Animals
- Chapter 3 – Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4 – Heat
- Chapter 5 – Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 6 – Physical and Chemical Changes
- Chapter 7 – Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
- Chapter 8 – Winds, Storms and Cyclones
- Chapter 9 – Soil
- Chapter 10 – Respiration in Organisms
- Chapter 11 – Transportation in Animals and Plants
- Chapter 12 – Reproduction in Plants
- Chapter 13 – Motion and Time
- Chapter 14 – Electric Current and Its Effects
- Chapter 15 – Light
- Chapter 16 – Water: A Precious Resource
- Chapter 17 – Forests: Our Lifeline
- Chapter 18 – Wastewater Story
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science
The subject of social science in Class 7 is divided into 3 different sub-subjects, namely History, Geography and Civics. The chapter-wise solutions of all these sub-subjects are provided below:
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science History
- Chapter 1: Tracing Changes Through A Thousand Years
- Chapter 2: New Kings And Kingdoms
- Chapter 3: The Delhi Sultans
- Chapter 4: The Mughal Empire
- Chapter 5: Rulers And Buildings
- Chapter 6: Towns, Traders And Craftspersons
- Chapter 7: Tribes, Nomads And Settled Communities
- Chapter 8: Devotional Paths To The Divine
- Chapter 9: The Making Of Regional Cultures
- Chapter 10: Eighteenth-Century Political Formations
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science Geography
- Chapter 1: Environment
- Chapter 2: Inside Our Earth
- Chapter 3: Our Changing Earth
- Chapter 4: Air
- Chapter 5: Water
- Chapter 6: Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
- Chapter 7: Human-Environment – Settlement, Transport and Communication
- Chapter 8: Human-Environment Interactions The Tropical and the Subtropical Region
- Chapter 9: Life in the Deserts
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science Civics
- Chapter 1: On Equality
- Chapter 2: Role of the Government in Health
- Chapter 3: How the State Government Works
- Chapter 4: Growing up as Boys and Girls
- Chapter 5: Women Change the World
- Chapter 6: Understanding Media
- Chapter 7: Markets Around Us
- Chapter 8: A Shirt in the Market
- Chapter 9: Struggles for Equality
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English
Class 7 is believed to be the year in which the basic concepts of higher-level English are taught. Thus, students might sometimes feel it difficult to answer the questions available in the NCERT textbook. Hence, CoolGyan provides the chapter-wise NCERT Solutions to help the students in tackling every difficulty they face.
- Unit 1 Three Questions
- Unit 1 Poem: The Squirrel
- Unit 2 A Gift of Chappals
- Unit 2 Poem: The Rebel
- Unit 3 Gopal and the Hilsa Fish
- Unit 3 Poem: The Shed
- Unit 4 The Ashes That Made Trees Bloom
- Unit 4 Poem: Chivvy
- Unit 5 Quality
- Unit 5 Poem: Trees
- Unit 6 Expert Detectives
- Unit 6 Poem: Mystery of the Talking Fan
- Unit 7 The Invention of Vita-Wonk
- Unit 7 Poem: Dad and the Cat and the Tree
- Unit 8 Fire: Friend and Foe
- Unit 8 Poem: Meadow Surprises
- Unit 9 A Bicycle in Good Repair
- Unit 9 Poem: Garden Snake
- Unit 10 The Story of Cricket
Supplementary Textbook, The Alien Hand Solutions:
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths
Class 6 is believed to be the year in which the basic concepts of higher-level maths are taught. Thus, students might sometimes feel it difficult to answer the questions available in the NCERT textbook. Hence, CoolGyan provides the chapter-wise NCERT Solutions to help the students in tackling every difficulty they face.
- Chapter 1: Knowing Our Numbers
- Chapter 2: Whole Numbers
- Chapter 3: Playing With Numbers
- Chapter 4: Basic Geometrical Ideas
- Chapter 5: Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Chapter 6: Integers
- Chapter 7: Fractions
- Chapter 8: Decimals
- Chapter 9: Data Handling
- Chapter 10: Mensuration
- Chapter 11: Algebra
- Chapter 12: Ratio and Proportion
- Chapter 13: Symmetry
- Chapter 14: Practical Geometry
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
Class 6 takes the students on a tour of the basic concepts of science, acting as a first step towards understanding the complex topics that would be taught in higher classes. Get the solutions for all the questions available in each chapter from the links below.
- Chapter 1 Food: Where Does It Come From?
- Chapter 2 Components of Food
- Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4 Sorting Materials Into Groups
- Chapter 5 Separation of Substances
- Chapter 6 Changes Around Us
- Chapter 7 Getting to Know Plants
- Chapter 8 Body Movements
- Chapter 9 The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
- Chapter 10 Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Chapter 11 Light, Shadows and Reflection
- Chapter 12 Electricity and Circuits
- Chapter 13 Fun with Magnets
- Chapter 14 Water
- Chapter 15 Air Around Us
- Chapter 16 Garbage In, Garbage Out
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English
Class 6 is believed to be the year in which the basic concepts of higher-level English are taught. Thus, students might sometimes feel it difficult to answer the questions available in the NCERT textbook. Hence, CoolGyan provides the chapter-wise NCERT Solutions to help the students in tackling every difficulty they face.
- Unit 1 Who Did Patrick’s Homework?
- Unit 1 Poem: A House, A Home
- Unit 2 How the Dog Found Himself a New Master!
- Unit 2 Poem: The Kite
- Unit 3 Taro’s Reward
- Unit 3 Poem: The Quarrel
- Unit 4 An Indian – American Woman in Space: Kalpana Chawla
- Unit 4 Poem: Beauty
- Unit 5 A Different Kind of School
- Unit 5 Poem: Where Do All the Teachers Go?
- Unit 6 Who I Am
- Unit 6 Poem: The Wonderful Words
- Unit 7 Fair Play
- Unit 8 Fire: A Game of Chance
- Unit 8 Poem: Vocation
- Unit 9 Desert Animals
- Unit 9 Poem: What if
- Unit 10 The Banyan Tree
Supplementary Textbook, A Pact with the Sun Solutions:
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science
The subject of Class 6 Social Science is divided into History, Geography, and Civics. The chapter-wise solutions of these three sub-subjects of Social Science of Class 6 have been enlisted below to help the students in browsing the solutions easier.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History
- Chapter 1 What, Where, How and When?
- Chapter 2 From Hunting – Gathering to Growing Food
- Chapter 3 In the Earliest Cities
- Chapter 4 What Books and Burials Tell Us
- Chapter 5 Kingdoms, Kings and An Early Republic
- Chapter 6 New Questions and Ideas
- Chapter 7 Ashoka The Emperor Who Gave Up War
- Chapter 8 Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
- Chapter 9 Traders Kings and Pilgrims
- Chapter 10 New Empires and Kingdoms
- Chapter 11 Buildings, Paints and Books
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science Geography
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science Civics
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Maths
Access Chapter wise NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Maths from the links given below. The subject experts have prepared these solutions carefully, making it simple and easy to understand.
- Chapter 1 The Fish Tale
- Chapter 2 Shapes And Angles
- Chapter 3 How Many Squares?
- Chapter 4 Parts and Wholes
- Chapter 5 Does It Look The Same?
- Chapter 6 Be my Multiple, I’ll Be Your Facto
- Chapter 7 Can You See The Pattern?
- Chapter 8 Mapping Your Way
- Chapter 9 Boxes And Sketches
- Chapter 10 Tenths And Hundredths
- Chapter 11 Areas And Its Boundary
- Chapter 12 Smart Charts
- Chapter 13 Ways To Multiply And Divide
- Chapter 14 How Big? How Heavy?
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 EVS
A total of 22 chapters are present in the NCERT textbook for Class 5 Science. The solutions for the questions present in the textbook for all these 22 chapters have been prepared by the subject experts at CoolGyan and have been provided in the links below.
- Chapter 1 Super Senses
- Chapter 2 A Snake Charmers Story
- Chapter 3 From Tasting To Digesting
- Chapter 4 Mangoes Round The Year
- Chapter 5 Seeds And Seeds
- Chapter 6 Every Drop Counts
- Chapter 7 Experiments With Water
- Chapter 8 A Treat For Mosquitoes
- Chapter 9 Up You Go
- Chapter 10 Walls Tell Stories
- Chapter 11 Sunita In Space
- Chapter 12 What If It Finishes
- Chapter 13 A Shelter So High
- Chapter 14 When The Earth Shook
- Chapter 15 Blow Hot Blow Cold
- Chapter 16 Who Will Do This Work
- Chapter 17 Across The Wall
- Chapter 18 No Place For Us
- Chapter 19 A Seed Tells A Farmers Story
- Chapter 20 Whose Forests
- Chapter 21 Like Father Like Daughter
- Chapter 22 On The Move Again
NCERT Solutions for Class 4 Maths
The NCERT Textbooks of Class 4 Maths Contains 14 Chapters. The solutions for all the questions of each chapter are available in the NCERT textbooks are provided in the links below.
- Chapter 1 Building With Bricks
- Chapter 2 Long And Short
- Chapter 3 A Trip To Bhopal
- Chapter 4 Tick-tick-tick
- Chapter 5 The Way The World Looks
- Chapter 6 The Junk Seller
- Chapter 7 Jugs And Mugs
- Chapter 8 Carts And Wheels
- Chapter 9 Halves And Quarters
- Chapter 10 Play With Patterns
- Chapter 11 Tables And Shares
- Chapter 12 How Heavy? How Light?
- Chapter 13 Fields And Fences
- Chapter 14 Smart Charts
NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS
The solutions for the questions available in the NCERT Textbook of Class 4 Science are provided here. This chapter-wise solution will help the students in understanding the answers to the questions present in the NCERT textbook easily.
- Chapter 1 Going to School
- Chapter 2 Ear to Ear
- Chapter 3 A Day with Nandu
- Chapter 4 The Story of Amrita
- Chapter 5 Anita and the Honeybees
- Chapter 6 Omana’s Journey
- Chapter 7 From the Window
- Chapter 8 Reaching Grandmother’s House
- Chapter 9 Changing Families
- Chapter 10 Hu Tu Tu, Hu Tu Tu
- Chapter 11 The Valley of Flowers
- Chapter 12 Changing Times
- Chapter 13 A River’s Tale
- Chapter 14 Basva’s Farm
- Chapter 15 From Market to Home
- Chapter 16 A Busy Month
- Chapter 17 Nandita in Mumbai
- Chapter 18 Too Much Water Too Little Water
- Chapter 19 Abdul in the Garden
- Chapter 20 Eating Together
- Chapter 21 Food and Fun
- Chapter 22 The World in my Home
- Chapter 23 Pochampalli
- Chapter 24 Home and Abroad
- Chapter 25 Spicy Riddles
- Chapter 26 Defence Officer: Wahida
- Chapter 27 Chuskit Goes to School
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths
Avail the NCERT Solutions for the 14 Chapters of Class 3 Maths from the links below. These solutions are prepared by the subject matter experts keeping the perception level of the students in mind.
- Chapter 1 Where to look from?
- Chapter 2 Fun with Numbers
- Chapter 3 Give and Take
- Chapter 4 Long and Short
- Chapter 5 Shapes and Designs
- Chapter 6 Fun with Give and Take
- Chapter 7 Time Goes on
- Chapter 8 Who is Heavier?
- Chapter 9 How many times?
- Chapter 10 Play with Patterns
- Chapter 11 Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 12 Can We Share?
- Chapter 13 Smart Charts
- Chapter 14 Rupees and Paise
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 EVS
The NCERT Textbooks of Class 3 Evs Contains 24 Chapters and the solutions given below contains the answers to the questions given in each of these chapters.
- Chapter 1 Poonam’s Day Out
- Chapter 2 The Plant Fairy
- Chapter 3 Water O’ Water!
- Chapter 4 Our First School
- Chapter 5 Chhotu’s House
- Chapter 6 Foods We Eat
- Chapter 7 Saying without Speaking
- Chapter 8 Flying High
- Chapter 9 It’s Raining
- Chapter 10 What is Cooking
- Chapter 11 From Here to There
- Chapter 12 Work We Do
- Chapter 13 Sharing Our Feelings
- Chapter 14 The Story of Food
- Chapter 15 Making Pots
- Chapter 16 Games we Play
- Chapter 17 Here comes a Letter
- Chapter 18 A House Like This
- Chapter 19 Our Friends- Animal
- Chapter 20 Drop by Drop
- Chapter 21 Families can be Different
- Chapter 22 Left-Right
- Chapter 23 A Beautiful Cloth
- Chapter 24 Web of Life
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English
The NCERT Textbooks of Class 3 English consists of 10 Units. Each unit has 1 poem and 1 prose in it. The solutions for all the questions present in the poem as well as prose of each unit available in the NCERT textbooks are provided in the links below.
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English Story
NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Maths
The NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Maths, containing 15 Chapters are provided in the links below. These solutions are prepared as per the NCERT guidelines.
- Chapter 1 What is Long, What is Round?
- Chapter 2 Counting in Groups
- Chapter 3 How Much Can You Carry?
- Chapter 4 Counting in Tens
- Chapter 5 Patterns
- Chapter 6 Footprints
- Chapter 7 Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 8 Tens and Ones
- Chapter 9 My Funday
- Chapter 10 Add our Points
- Chapter 11 Lines and Lines
- Chapter 12 Give and Take
- Chapter 13 The Longest Step
- Chapter 14 Birds Come, Birds Go
- Chapter 15 How Many Ponytails?
NCERT Solutions for Class 2 English
Here we have provided the links to the unit-wise CBSE English Solutions for Class 2:
NCERT Solutions for Class 2 English Poem
- Unit 1 Poem First Day At School
- Unit 1 Poem The Paddling-Pool
- Unit 2 Poem I am Lucky
- Unit 3 Poem A Smile
- Unit 4 Poem Rain
- Unit 5 Poem Zoo Manners
- Unit 6 Poem Mr Nobody
- Unit 7 Poem On My Blackboard I Can Draw
- Unit 8 Poem I am the Music Man
- Unit 9 Poem Granny Granny Please Comb My Hair
- Unit 10 Poem Strange Talk
NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English
The NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English poem and prose have been provided here unit-wise.
NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Poem
NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English Story
NCERT Solutions for Class 1 Maths
The NCERT Solutions Class 1 Maths contains 13 Chapters solved by our expert faculties. These solutions are prepared as per the NCERT guidelines.
NCERT Solutions for Class 1 Maths
- Chapter 1 Shapes And Space
- Chapter 2 Numbers From One To Nine
- Chapter 3 Addition
- Chapter 4 Subtraction
- Chapter 5 Numbers From Ten To Twenty
- Chapter 6 Time
- Chapter 7 Measurement
- Chapter 8 Numbers From Twenty One To Fifty
- Chapter 9 Data Handling
- Chapter 10 Patterns
- Chapter 11 Numbers
- Chapter 12 Money
- Chapter 13 How Many
Key Features of CoolGyan NCERT Solutions
- Designed and reviewed by our subject experts to deliver easy and accurate CBSE solutions.
- Step by step approach for better understanding.
- The solution module is framed in lucid and easy to understand format.
- Exercise-wise solved examples for better understanding.
- The solutions are prepared using suitable illustrations and graphs for better and quick understanding.
- Trouble-free access to chapter-wise NCERT solutions.
- Quality explanation to provide an in-depth understanding of concepts.
- Strengthens problem-solving skills by describing multiple ways to tackle problems.
- Topic-specific coverage of the entire syllabus.
Nowadays, a lot of reference books are available in the market. However, instead of providing basic knowledge, these reference books are full of concise notes which can confuse and deviate students from their targets. Therefore, the students are advised to stick to NCERT Books and practice Exemplar problems for outstanding performance.
How CBSE NCERT Solutions benefit Students?
Over the years, the exam experts have clearly emphasized the role of Class 1 to 12 NCERT textbooks in the preparation of boards as well as competitive exams. However, most of the students don’t realize the importance of these textbooks and usually ignore them, making their preparation even more hectic and confusing. The NCERT solutions provided by CoolGyan help students for a better understanding of fundamentals.
Importance of NCERT Solutions
Apart from traditional textbook questions, we have also provided additional high order level thinking problems which are likely to be expected in boards and competitive exams. It includes conceptual questions, MCQs, Long and short answer type questions, etc. These NCERT Solutions are designed to benefit both students and teachers by providing chapter-wise additional problems focusing primarily on testing conceptual knowledge with applications. Here, we have provided some of the important ways in which the solutions of NCERT can benefit students of Class 1 to 12 in general.
- Strengthens the Conceptual Base: Designed and developed by our experienced professionals, these solutions are extensively researched and suitably structured to provide the chapter-wise comprehensive answer for each question mentioned in the NCERT textbooks for all classes. These solutions of NCERT help students to figure out the gaps between paper framed and the content of the course. Be it any exam, these solutions will clear the basics and play an important role in the preparation.
- Develops an Ability to solve questions with ease: We have designed these solutions in a manner to help students in case of doubts or queries in a precise manner. The solutions are beautifully explained with examples using related problems. Apart from that, practice questions are provided at the end of each chapter to help students for better understanding. These solutions of NCERT come extremely handy during exam preparations by providing a quick and effective revision, thereby, saving a lot of preparation time.
- Helps in the preparation of Competitive Exams: These solutions enable students to develop a strong grip on basic maths and science concepts from the very beginning itself. The benefiting assistance of these solutions doesn’t stop with boards or school exams only; rather it also helps in the preparation of undergraduate and graduate-level competitive exams like JEE Main, BITSAT, NEET, NSO, NTSE, CAT, KVPY, GRE, and more.
- Brings Positive Results: With proper illustrations and examples, our solution module increases the level of confidence and helps students to excel in the examination. It builds a conceptual understanding of all topics by providing sufficient examples for practice. For better results, the students are advised to practice long and short answer type, match type, and fill in the blanks type questions provided at the end of every chapter. Practising NCERT problems will give an easy hand at twisted questions as well.
Apart from this, we have also provided NCERT Exemplars that covers additional problems of a higher level and are meant for aiding in-depth conceptual learning. The students preparing for engineering or medical entrance exams are advised to focus more on NCERT Class 11 and 12 solutions. These solutions strictly adhere to the CBSE curriculum, making them good enough not only for board exams but for competitive exams as well.
CoolGyan also offers tips & tricks to prepare CBSE exams with NCERT solutions along with the class-wise revision notes and NCERT model question papers that help students to prepare for the entrance tests and solve questions easily. Students can make use of all these study materials to prepare well for the CBSE 2020-2021 exams. Cheers!
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solution
Where can I download NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to 12 for all Subjects?
The NCERT Solutions for all classes and subjects can be viewed online as well as downloaded from CoolGyan. The detailed answers for the questions present in the NCERT textbook are solved by subject experts at CoolGyan and are provided on the website for free.
Difference between NCERT and CBSE?
CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education is a board which is the governing body while NCERT or National Council of Educational Research and Training is the council. NCERT is also known as the publishing body or publisher. CBSE schools in India recommends the NCERT textbooks to the students. In short, CBSE is a board whereas NCERT is a council.
What are NCERT and its functions?
The full form of NCERT is the National Council of Educational Research and Training. It is an autonomous organisation set up in 1961 by the Government of India, aiming to assist and advise the Central as well as the State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. A few, but major goals of NCERT are as follows:
- To gear up, encourage and correlate research in areas connected with school education
- To put together and publish textbooks, supplementary material, newsletters, journals, digital materials, and other study materials.
- To organise pre-service and in-service training of teachers along with developing and distributing innovative educational techniques and practices
The function of NCERT is to conduct and support educational research and to offer training in educational research methodology.
Is NCERT the best resource for the board exam?
It is a widely known fact that NCERT books are the best for CBSE board exam preparation. But then again, simply byhearting the NCERT books a few weeks before the exams is not going to help the students with anything. Students should be thorough with the NCERT books well ahead of the board exam, giving them ample time to practice more questions from other reference books like RS Aggarwal, RD Sharma, etc. Once done with studying and practising with the books, students should solve the sample papers as well as previous year question papers to get an idea of the question paper pattern.
What is NCERT Exemplar and where can we get its Solutions?
NCERT Exemplars are basically practice-books that contain additional questions of a higher level, apart from NCERT textbooks, and are meant for providing comprehensive and thorough learning. The NCERT exemplar books accommodate numerous conceptual sums, which cover not only CBSE board exams but also the competitive exams like JEE Mains and JEE advanced. The solutions for the questions or problems present in the NCERT Exemplar can be viewed online or downloaded from CoolGyan.
Which is the official website for NCERT?
The official website of NCERT is the //ncert.nic.in/
The NCERT provides various study materials like textbooks, syllabus and much more to help the students as well as teachers following the NCERT curriculum.
Does CoolGyan website provide free Solutions for NCERT questions?
Yes, the CoolGyan website provides free solutions for all the questions present in the NCERT textbook from Class 1 to 12. These solutions can be downloaded in PDF format for free as well to help the students refer to the solutions offline.