Launchpad for avenues in the commerce
- Class 12th Commerce is the launchpad for the immense avenues in the Commerce stream and it becomes utmost important to study properly and gain knowledge of every subject, chapter and topic of this level.
- Whatever is being studied at this level becomes the base for studies in the courses after Class 12th.
Learn Accountancy, Economics and Business Studies by Heart
- You need to study subjects like Accountancy, Economics and Business Studies by heart as you will meet the same subjects in any career option chosen by you after Class 12th in commerce stream.
- Remember that the level of study and toughness of the subjects will increase as you go to the next level but the fundamentals and basics learnt in Class 12 will make those tough chapters/topics look easy to learn and understand. Thus it is very important to work hard right from the word go!
Study Hard and Score well
- There are lots of career options after Class 12th in commerce but they open up if you study hard in Class 12th .
- And certainly the marks scored by you in Class 12th help you to choose the best careers in commerce.
Learn More: CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Commerce
Project work to be taken seriously
- Apart from giving CBSE Examination of Class 12th, Commerce students are required to make projects on Accountancy and Business Studies which also have bearing on the final marks scored in Class 12th .
- Thus it becomes imperative for students to focus on the projects very seriously and should not be taken lightly in any case.
Lots of career options after Class 12th
- Lots of career options are opened up once you are through to your Class 12th in Commerce.
- Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy from Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India, Company Secretary from Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Cost and Management Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Actuarial Science (Student must have Mathematics as a subject for choosing this course) from Institute of Actuaries of India, Bachelor of Business Studies OR Bachelor of Business Administration from many reputed colleges / Universities are amongst various options available.