A rapid hike in the average global temperature on earth is termed as global warming. Global warming is a reason for worry as it can damage ecosystems and might result in the disruption of the environment.
We are providing two essay samples for students of class 6 on the topic ‘Global Warming’ for reference.
Short Essay on Global Warming of 100 Words
The increasing rise in average global temperatures on earth measured over a long period is termed as Global Warming. The rise in the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is one of the leading cause, to a cumulative increase in temperature. Due to mass deforestation activities by humans has accelerated global warming.
Plants to prepare their food uses carbon dioxide and as a by-product releases oxygen. As, plants has the ability absorb the excess carbon dioxide from the atmosphere which eventually can decrease the rate of global warming to some extent. Planting more trees can reduce the carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere and will result in a decrease in global warming.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 6 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Short Essay on Global Warming of 150 Words
A rapid hike in the average global temperature on earth is termed as global warming. The release of toxic fumes and burning of excess fossil fuel into the atmosphere is one of the major cause behind global warming.
It can have disastrous effects on our planet and living organisms. The impacts of global warming are unspecific and widespread. Some areas witness a sudden fall in it while others experience a sudden rise in the temperature.
The primary reason causing global warming is the burning of fuel from fossils for energy. Global warming is a reason for worry as it can damage ecosystems and might result in the disruption of the environment.
If people starts taking concrete steps towards restoring the lost vegetation in our forests, global warming can be reduce and put a check. We can also use clean energy sources like solar energy,tidal energy and wind energy to check the rise in global warming.
10 Lines on Global Warming in English
- The heating up of our planet due to human activities is referred to as global warming.
- The Ozone layer protects from harmful rays called UV ray.
- The Ozone layer, mostly by humans, is depleting by the day, because of toxic gases and fumes produced on Earth.
- The greenhouse effect is the primary cause of global warming,creating more heat day by day.
- Causes of greenhouse gases include burning of fossil fuels (such as to power engine vehicles), CFCs, factory fume emissions, agriculture (methane produced by farm animals), etc.
- There have been several effects such as cyclones, forest fires, natural disasters, etc., due to global warming.
- The planet is getting hotter due to which the sea levels are rising by the day because it has submerged many lands which is dangerous.
- It is imperative to stop climate change and global warming or try our best to curb the effects.
- A simple alternative to trying out to help curb global warming is through using public transport instead of private vehicles per person.
- It is essential to spread awareness about climate change and global warming.
Frequently Asked Questions on Global Warming Essay
Question: What are global warming and climate change, and what are the consequences of it?
Answer: Global warming has several consequences, which leads to rising sea levels, such as the melting of glaciers.
Question: What one can do on their part to curb global warming?
Answer: Changing your mode of transport from personal vehicles to public transport is one can do to curb global warming.
Question: What are the main causes of green house gases?
Answer: The main causes are of greenhouse gases include burning of fossil fuels, CFCs, factory fume emissions, agriculture, etc.