Hobbies play a significant role in our lives. They occupy our minds when we are free and also make us happy. Hobbies are our escape from the real world that makes us forget our worries. Moreover, they make our lives exciting and enjoyable. If we look at it, all our hobbies are beneficial for us. They teach us a lot of things about different stuff. They also help in expanding our knowledge.
We are providing two essay samples for students of class 3 on the topic ‘My Hobbies’ for reference.
Short Essay on My Hobby of 100 Words
My hobby is to draw pictures in my free time. I like this hobby since I saw many brother drawings in Sunday magazines. I draw a picture daily in the evening. My parents & relatives also appreciate me. I can also draw sketches.
Well, when it comes to me, I cannot say that I am perfect, but I am good at ‘Painting and Drawing’. I also have won many prizes in the drawing competition. My teacher also asks me to create a chart on different occasions. I like my hobby very much and also want to become an artist in the future.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 3 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Long Essay on My Hobby of 150 Words
I have a lot of hobbies, but the favourite one that I like most is playing football. When I have free time, I love to play football. I’m a big fan of football and the player playing in the international field. I have been very well in this soccer game.
A team of 11 players plays football, and two teams are playing against each other. The football is round in shape and is kicked by the players. The players are not supposed to use hands to pass the ball. The aim is to hit the goal. A lot of energy is required to play football.
When I just entered in my school, my parents told the principal about my hobby. The principal replied that there is an opportunity to take part in sports, even from class 1. So, I enjoy the football game and take part in my school competition.
10 Lines on My Hobby in English
- A hobby is a favourite activity or a habit of a person which he regularly does in his free time for his entertainment and enjoyment.
- A person can have only one hobby, or he can acquire more than one hobby also.
- Our hobbies not only give us pleasure and enjoyment but they shape our personality.
- Most hobbies require creativity and help you become creative at school work.
- Hobbies build confidence as being good at something, and learning is very rewarding.
- Hobbies help a lot in relieving stress as it focuses your mind on something that you enjoy.
- Hobbies let you meet new people that enjoy doing the same things that you do.
- Hobbies encourage you to take a break while giving you a sense of purpose.
- Hobbies offer new experiences and challenges.
- Hobbies allow you to explore yourself and your talents.
Frequently Asked Questions on My Hobby
Question: Should everyone must have a hobby?
Answer- Hobbies shapes our personality, makes us more creative and challenging. Hobbies releases stress and encourage us to take a break. So having a hobby is important to explore ourself and our talents.
Question: What kinds of hobbies are productive?
Answer- Hobbies that improves our life like Reading, Writing, Cooking, Planting, Yoga, etc.
Question: Should parents encourage kids to have a hobby?
Answer- Yes, hobbies can give numerous extra advantages one probably won’t know about and additionally lets your kid have a movement outside of school and its work.