Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) cutoff 2021 will be released in the official website (https://upsee.nic.in) after the results for JEE Main 2021 [Date to be decided yet]. The cutoff is listed in the form of opening rank and closing rank. The cutoff score differs for various colleges, courses and categories.
Factors determining UPSEE Cutoff 2021:
- The difficulty level of the examination.
- The total number of candidates appearing for the examination.
- The total number of candidates who cleared the examination.
- Seat availability in the institutions.
- Overall performance of the candidates.
- Previous year cutoff marks.
- The number of seats available for a particular course.
UPSEE 2021 Cutoff: Tie-breaker
If more than one candidate scores the same marks, the following steps are used in calculating their ranks.
- Firstly, candidates having a lesser percentage of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
|B.Tech./ MCA (Integrated)/ M Tech (Integrated)||
|B.Tech.(Biotechnology)||The rank calculation is done in the same way as B.Tech./B.Pharm courses.|
MCA (Lateral entry)
- Thirdly, In the merit list, the lowest application number will be placed higher in the ranking.
Minimum cutoff percentage of marks to qualify in UPSEE 2021
|Category||Percentage of marks|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the release date of the UPSEE cutoff list?
The UPSEE cut off list is released after the declaration of JEE Main exam results . [Date to be decided yet]
What is the qualifying percentage of cutoff marks for the general category?
Qualifying percentage for the general category is 25%.
Do the opening rank and closing rank vary for different courses?
Yes, opening rank and closing rank varies for different courses.