Class 9 Maths Revision Notes for Probability of Chapter 15
Class 9 Maths Revision Notes for Probability of Chapter 15 - Free PDF Download
Free PDF download of Class 9 Maths revision notes & short key-notes for Probability of Chapter 15 to score high marks in exams, prepared by expert mathematics teachers from latest edition of CBSE books.
CBSE Class 09 Mathematics
- Probability – An Experimental Approach
- Experiment - A procedure which produces some well defined possible outcomes..
- Random experiment - An experiment which when performed produces one of the several possible outcomes called a random experiment.
- Trial - When we perform an experiment it is called a trial of the experiment.
- Event - The set of outcomes of an experiment to which probability is assigned.It is usually denoted by capital letter of English alphabets like A, B, E etc.
- A collection of two or more possible outcomes (elementary events) of an experiment called a compound event.
- An event is said to be happen in trial if any one of the elementary events (or outcomes) satisfying its conditions is an outcome.
- The empirical (or experimental) probability P(E) of an event E is given by
- The probability of an event lies between 0 and 1 (0 and 1 are included)
- Impossible event: Event which never happen.
- Certain event - event which definitely happen.