Revision Notes for CBSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 11 – Free PDF Download
Free PDF download of Class 8 Maths Chapter 11 – Mensuration Revision Notes & Short Key-notes prepared by expert Maths teachers from latest edition of CBSE(NCERT) books. All Chapter 11 – Mensuration Revision Notes to help you to revise complete Syllabus and Score More marks.
Maths NCERT Solutions for Class 8
|Subject||Maths Revision Notes|
Quick Revision Notes
- Perimeter: Length of boundary of a simple closed figure.
Rectangle = 2(l + b)
Square = 4a
Parallelogram = 2(sum of two adjacent sides)
- Area: The measure of region enclosed in a simple closed figure.
- Area of a trapezium = half of the sum of the lengths of parallel sides × perpendicular distance between them.
- Area of a rhombus = half the product of its diagonals.
- Triangle = x base x height
- Diagonal of:
- Surface area of a solid is the sum of the areas of its faces.
- Surface area of:
a cuboid = 2(lb + bh + hl)
a cube = 6l2
a cylinder = (r + h)
- Amount of region occupied by a solid is called its volume.
- Volume of
a cuboid = l x b x h
a cube = l3
a cylinder = r2h
- (i) 1 cm3 = 1 ml
- (ii) 1L = 1000 cm3
- (iii) 1 m3 = 1000000 cm3 = 1000L