What is the full form of XAML?
The full form of XAML is the Extensible Application Markup Language. Xaml, which is used in Xamarin. Forms for building user interfaces. Xaml is an easy, XML-based, declarative markup language. Xaml is a specific instance-sensitive & strongly typed markup language that distinguishes business logic from representation.
The XAML elements describe the CLR objects in XML. Xaml is used in hierarchical relations to build, initialize, & configure an object’s properties. Xaml is used predominantly in Silverlight, WPF, Windows Phone & Xamarin Type to build the User interface.
Benefits of XAML
XAML files are modified to a Binary Application Markup Language (BAML) that will be integrated into the final DLL/exe as a resource. The essential benefits of XAML are listed below.
- It is XML syntax-based.
- The XAML code is simpler and smaller.
- As a comparison with code, XAML code is simple to write and easily understood.
- Comparison with code, constructing the User interface is simpler with XAML.
- A clear separation between UI(XAML) and UI logic(C #) is given by XAML.
- The role of designer and & developer is distinguished from XAML.
- Initially, it is easy to place out the UI in XAML to the greatest advantage.
- If XAML is being used to layout the control measures of the visual tree on the document, then programs are built easily and become very obvious.
- In XAML, the code is easier to read.
- For instance, the XAML syntax smoother than the C # syntax whenever the control is information-bound to a property in the view model.